How we can help
Our office provides assistance for any constituent wishing to obtain or renew their Canadian passport:
- You can pick up the forms at our office (or find them online, see How to get started below for which form to use)
- Our staff are happy to review your application or answer any questions (no appointment is needed)
- Twice a week, we courier applications to the Passport Office in Gatineau to be processed
- It generally takes about one-month to receive your passport. Unfortunately, we cannot expedite passport applications.
You also can send your passport application by mail, or through Service Canada which is located in the Frontenac Mall. Both will also take approximately one-month. Note that Service Canada can only process standard passport applications.
If you need your new passport sooner than the standard one-month timeframe, you will need to visit a Passport Office in person. The nearest Passport Offices are in Whitby, and Ottawa. We recommend that you consult with our office about which expedited process is best for you.
How to get started
- If you have a valid passport, or if your passport expired less than 1 year ago, you should complete the Simplified Renewal Application
- If you’ve never had an adult passport, if your passport has expired for more than 1 year, if your current passport is damaged/lost or stolen, or to change the name on your passport, you should complete the Adult General Application
- For children (15 and under) you should complete a Child Application (children are not eligible for a Simplified Renewal)
Please do not hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions!
841 Princess Street, K7L 1G7